What is Absolute Drones New Directory database about?
Who can add UAV/Drone New Listing?
How can I add a listing?
What type of developments are in your database?
Can I take full control of the new listing profile page?
I am a UAV/Drone company, how can I add our company name on the building page?
What is the Absolute Drones LTD about?
Why should I upload a listing?
Lost your password?
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Tanks for the Assist: Agreement Will Boost Drone Firm’s Hydrogen Cell Payload 18th May 2019What’s not to love about hydrogen? It’s the most abundant element in the universe; it’s the vital fuel that keeps the sun burning for a few trillion years; and it holds the number-one position on the periodic table. And, as it turns out, hydrogen can also keep drones in the air for longer periods of […]
- The FAA’s New Rules for Recreational Drones 17th May 2019It’s time. The FAA will now implement some of the changes in regulations for recreational drones which will follow on the passage of the FAA Reauthorization Act passed last year. The FAA Reauthorization Act repealed Section 336 of the previous FAA Reauthorization, which protected recreational aircraft from new laws. The move to repeal came in […]
- Australian Firm Releases Wearable Drone Detector 17th May 2019Australian counter-drone firm DroneShield has released a wearable UAV detection product that weighs just over 2 pounds. RfPatrol is designed for use by military, law enforcement, security and VIP customers. Since it doesn’t emit jamming signals, it’s legal in more jurisdictions than many other counter-UAS products. Rogue drones present a unique threat to military and other […]
Home Banner - 12 Months
Secondary Banner - 12 Months
The Latest News
Kittyhawk and Jeppesen Work Together to Provide LAANC Authorizations
Drone airspace authorization program, LAANC (Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability)
Drones Being Trialed for Whale Research by Ocean Alliance
With the speed at which the drone industry is progressing, there’s always an inspiring new story reg