What is Absolute Drones New Directory database about?
Who can add UAV/Drone New Listing?
How can I add a listing?
What type of developments are in your database?
Can I take full control of the new listing profile page?
I am a UAV/Drone company, how can I add our company name on the building page?
What is the Absolute Drones LTD about?
Why should I upload a listing?
Lost your password?
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Swiss Start-Up Fires Up Laser-based Drone Charger 15th November 2018Few drone pilots enjoy the often-tedious process of charging their UAV of choice. However, several new technologies are taking off that make powering up a breeze – from charging pile technology to landing-pad stations to portable compact chargers. But laser beams? That’s science-fiction, right? Not anymore. The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland […]
- FLIR Brings on Season 2 of the DELTA Series – Industry Insider Podcasts 15th November 2018Following on season one of the best educational series on thermal drone technology and applications out there, the global leader in thermal imaging introduces FLIR DELTA™ Season 2, a series of industry insider podcasts with Randall Warnas. FLIR provides excellent resources for drone service providers. Thermal imaging is a clear way to increase income and […]
- Introducing Hover 2: The Budget Option For Would-Be Skydio Buyers? 14th November 2018As we hinted last week, ZeroZero Robotics has today launched the Hover 2. Hover 2 is a follow-up to the successful Hover Camera Passport – the flying camera that hit the consumer drone market back in 2016 and went on to be sold in Apple stores. ZeroZero Robotics has decided to run the pre-orders for the Hover […]
Home Banner - 12 Months
Secondary Banner - 12 Months
The Latest News
Kittyhawk and Jeppesen Work Together to Provide LAANC Authorizations
Drone airspace authorization program, LAANC (Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability)
Drones Being Trialed for Whale Research by Ocean Alliance
With the speed at which the drone industry is progressing, there’s always an inspiring new story reg