Drones are the HOT topic nowadays. Because of it popularity and benefits, more and more people prefer to buy it for their personal and business use as well. After seeing its demand, we come with the number of exceptional drones collection for every drone lover who want to have the top most drone for them. Our drones considered as the best drones in the market only because of its classy designs and exceptional features. So, check out our list of drones models and pick the best one for you.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Drone Company Kespry Flying High After Positive Survey 19th June 2019Drone-based aerial intelligence provider Kespry has to be pleased with a recent survey of its 220 mining and aggregates customers. The survey reveals 20 percent of the firm’s clients report saving between $50,000 and $100,000 per year using Kespry’s drone-based solutions. Clients report using Kespry platforms at 3,311 worksites across North America, with 22,987 missions in 2018 alone. […]
- Drone Industry Veteran AirMap Signs Strategic Agreement with Defense Systems Giant Raytheon: Why That’s Significant 19th June 2019In recent months, airspace intelligence and now unmanned traffic management (UTM) company AirMap has formed a number of new partnerships, as the company has worked to partner with companies across the globe. One important strategy has been to partner with companies already significant in air traffic management, such as their partnership with Indra, a leading […]
- Flock Launches Insurance and Risk Management Product for Enterprise Drone Fleets 19th June 2019London insuretech startup Flock has launched Flock Enterprise, an insurance and risk management solution for organizations that uses data-driven insights to reduce premiums and improve risk visibility for fleet operations. Flock’s enterprise insurance is powered by a proprietary Risk Intelligence Engine. The engine analyzes and prices drone flights in real-time on an individual basis. High-risk […]
Home Banner - 12 Months
Secondary Banner - 12 Months
The Latest News
Kittyhawk and Jeppesen Work Together to Provide LAANC Authorizations
Drone airspace authorization program, LAANC (Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability)
Drones Being Trialed for Whale Research by Ocean Alliance
With the speed at which the drone industry is progressing, there’s always an inspiring new story reg