FlytPi Kit is a turnkey companion computer pre-loaded with FlytOS Commercial Edition for Pixhawk / Pixhawk Mini / Pixhawk2 / Cube Autopilot.
Simply connect FlytPi to your drone autopilot with a specially designed cable and enhance the capabilities of your drone. The kit also comes with a dedicated power module to power up FlytPi, Autopilot, and Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC) using a single drone battery. It offers a hassle-free connection with the Autopilot, thus saving time and effort in getting your drone applications built and deployed.
- Plug & Play Companion Computer. Hassle-free connection with the Autopilot.
- Pre-loaded FlytOS Commercial Edition.
- Supports both Ardupilot and PX4.
- Pre-Installed FlytOS Sample Apps. (See description below)
- FlytConsole – Web based GCS.
- Access to extensive drone APIs for navigation, telemetry, and payloads.
- FlytSDK for Mobile/Web applications.
- Regular performance updates and bug fixes.
- FlytSIM Simulator to test drone apps without drone hardware.
- Priority Email and Chat support from FlytBase experts.
- Instantly connect your drone to FlytBase Cloud.
- Real time access to drone navigation, telemetry and payload data over 4G/LTE..
- Integration with 3rd Party Apps.
- Cloud Simulator to test your applications.
- FlytOS Commercial Edition. (See details)
- Raspberry Pi3 Model B (Quad-Core 1.2 GHz, 1GB RAM, Built-in Wifi Bluetooth)
- Storage: 32GB MicroSD
- 1x Raspberry Pi3 Model B
- 1x Plastic Enclosure
- 1x 32GB uSD Card Class 10 with FlytOS Commercial Edition
- 1x UART-to-USB cable
- 1x Power Module 5V 4A (Powers both FlytPi and Autopilot, provides battery out for ESCs)
- 1x Wall Adapter (Micro-USB)
- 1x HDMI Cable
- 1x Ethernet Cable
* To get add-on features contact firstname.lastname@example.org