RCbenchmark is specialized in turn-key measurement solutions for developers of UAVs, multicopters and all electric propulsion systems. Our product lineup of thrust stands and dynamometers are carefully designed to measure all the data you need to fully understand the performance of your brushless motors, propellers, ESCs, and LiPo batteries. By recording the thrust, torque, rotation speed, current and voltage with our DAQ boards, our software will automatically calculate vital metrics like power, motor efficiency and propeller efficiency. Integrate one of our tools in your lab today to improve the flight time, lift capacity, and reliability of your UAV ensuring your product stays competitive.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Diving Into the FAA Administrator’s Fact Book: Why “Drone Incidents” are Concerning for Regulators 19th August 2019Airspace regulators around the world are concerned about incidents between drones and manned aircraft – and a dive into the data found in the recently released FAA Administrator’s Fact Book for 2019 (Fact Book) shows why. Is the data accurate enough to use? News and Commentary. Accident Data and the U.S. Safety Record The National […]
- Drone Firm Verity Hires Former Intel Sales Pro 16th August 2019Indoor-drone provider Verity Studios has hired a former Intel veteran to grow the Zurich-based company’s sales profile. The firm recruited Fabrice Couadou as head of sales. Couadou brings more than 20 years of sales, business development and marketing experience from Intel. The company says he will focus on scaling Verity’s live events business. “Leading business development […]
- Tomorrow is National Model Aviation Day! That Means You Too, Drone Flyers. 16th August 2019Get out tomorrow and celebrate your hobby with your family. Tomorrow is National Model Aviation Day – and that includes drone flyers! Learn more about flying, inspire newcomers, and enjoy activities and events with other recreational operators in your local community. Check out the link in the press release below to see what’s happening near […]
Home Banner - 12 Months
Secondary Banner - 12 Months
The Latest News
Kittyhawk and Jeppesen Work Together to Provide LAANC Authorizations
Drone airspace authorization program, LAANC (Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability)
Drones Being Trialed for Whale Research by Ocean Alliance
With the speed at which the drone industry is progressing, there’s always an inspiring new story reg